Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows

Hello! I hope everyone is studying hard for their exams, because I'm not. I have been a really busy person lately and a lot of stuff has been happening, and blogging hasn't become a priority anymore but as soon as exams are finished I will TRY more, especially because I'm going to the Philippines in a month and a half and exams will be done soon. Speaking of the Philippines, I hope everyone's been praying for everyone there.

For now here is an OOTD post for such a beautiful sunny day, and I came up with a not so boring blog post title. *applauds*





Outfit
Shorts: Closing down Korean store in the city (sorry can't remember the name) 
Cropped Singlet: Cotton On 




In the past two weeks I have read the two books of the Divergent series by Veronica Roth and I am in love.
10/10 would recommend to read. I really hope the movies turn out as good as the books, the character casting is perfect aswell.


Anyways, I wish everyone goodluck for their exams and I hope everybody has a good holiday. Please check out my other social sites down below! Thanks for reading. Check out my latest cover. See you soon x



Where to find me


No comments:

Post a Comment