Saturday, October 5, 2013

from.. WHAT? Why? I .. just.. fuuuu

Hello there! It's been awhile isn't it? Well, alot has happened since the last time I made a blogpost. But basically this is dedicated to my girl Tyla. Happy birthday! We surprised her on her birthday with a picnic, which Emily, Shrestha, Julie and I all contributed too (but really if it wasn't for Emily then it would've sucked). That was the first time in ages, we have all hung out outside of school together. Tyla wanted to celebrate her birthday by taking us out to lunch at Theobroma on Saturday, and then having a get together with Byrons friends and Tylas many friends at Byrons house.

 Sorry Shrestha, we took selfies while you were in the changing room.



 I really did try to blur out her face, but HAHAHAHA










Julie and Tyla came back to mine and I did their makeup and hair before they went to Byrons house.



At first it was a tad awkward, but then someone put on some music and it eased everything out. It was a great night as they boys got to reunite, and we got to see our old friends again and meet new people. A lot of things happened throughout the night, but we can save that for another time. At midnight our mum picked us up and took us back home. Big shoutout to Emilys mum who literally is the best thing in life. We are her children. Sorry Emily, I love your mum more than I love you. 

AWWW FAV PHOTO OF THE NIGHT.
 Somehow this picture reminds me of those awkward mannequins you see on display















We were all around the dinner table and we were talking and Tyla told us to go see what Julie was doing, and well..   *thinkn bout lyf*

In the morning we tried to recap everything and Julie was probably the highlight of the whole party. "I tryna figure out why you're ignoring me.. from.. WHAT? WHY? I'm tryna figure out.. fuarrk" and then in the morning, Me, Em and Julz were talking and Julie was telling us about her dream, "I had a dream I was talking to God, and then it started to get really hot so I thought the devil might be getting mad". Aw. Anyways, I'll try blog an outfit post or a haul this week. It was also just my one year and a half with the boyfee. I know you're reading this, so HI I LOVE YOU. 

Thank you for stopping by! 

Where to find me: 






No comments:

Post a Comment