Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SPRING/SUMMER OUTFITS


Outfit number one





 HAHAHAHAHAH THE CLUTCH IS UPSIDE DOWN.



I am wearing 
Coral Crochet  Blouse: Valley Girl
 Black Studded High Waisted Shorts: JayJays
Platform Sandals: Hannahs 
Clutch: Collete

Outfit two









What I'm wearing
Singlet: Supre
Shorts: Supre
Platform Sandals: Hannahs

Outfit three






What I'm wearing:
Singlet: Dotti
Shorts: Valleygirl
Platform Sandals: Hannahs

Outfit four






What im wearing:
Crop Singlet: Supre
Black Maxi Skirt: Bought off a friend
Platform Sandals: Hannahs

Yay, and that was it for my Spring/Summer Outfit post. I hope you liked it :D I'm on study leave at the moment for mock exams, but I only have one more exam left. Tomorrow im off to the city with my mummy to watch the netball game between NZ and the Aussies, so that should be alot of fun. Big thank you to mah photographer. Thanks for stopping by! See you soon. x

I made a cover last night, please do check it out. 

Where to find me:

And here, have a derp photo of me before you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment