Saturday, August 10, 2013

gaaaaaahdaamn

So I haven't blogged in about two weeks just because the holidays ended and school started so nothing interesting has been happening. BUT BALL IS NEXT WEEK, SO THERE WILL BE A BLOGPOST ABOUT THAT. SO KEEP UPDATED. 

Shayne invited the girls over to his for a hangout, little did we know there was going to be a heap of people. There we like 10 exchange students from Botany that are from all these European places like Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Italy and some from Japan. Before anything happened, I went out with my parents to another cosmetic sale and bought a few things from there. I got home and left straight away to go to Botany with the Em and Shrestha because they wanted to meet their boyfees. So I fifth wheeled, but it wasn't so bad because Em ended up staying with me the majority of the time. 


The guitar didn't have a strap, so Teeroy had to be Emilys human strap. I can't with the feels. But then there's Shrestha and Eli



We left around 6 and bussed to go to Shaynes. Confident as I am, I thought I knew we were going. But little did I know I was wrong. It was raining and cold and we wanted to get there as soon as possible. In the stress of it all, I thought I lost my bag and left it on the bus, so Emily called her boyfee and he tried to find it and then he got stressed. BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY ALL EMILYS FAULT BECAUSE SHE WAS CARRYING IT AND THEN PUT IT DOWN. GAAAAADAAAAAAMN EMILY.  So we checked the map, and of course we read it wrong and started to walk down the wrong direction. Wait. We were running. Then we ended up walking the long way even though the street was literally the next street we walked down the first time. Sigh. We got to catch up with the Jew and then a lot of people ended up coming. We left to get pizza around one point and we saw Laith and he made us the most perf pizza ever.









Please don't mock what I'm wearing. It was cold, so I stole one of Shaynes jumpers and just put it on top of what I'm wearing.

Yeeee Laith




We walked back and just chilled with John from Canada who is literally the funniest person on earth, and Shayne who is just,.. Shayne. Ems mum then picked us up and we went home. Nothing interesting but I just thought I'd write a post. I have a game tomorrow morning with the beb Tyla. So I should probably sleep soon. Goodnight! See you soon. Thanks for reading. x

Oh and a special thanks to Em and Shrestha for tonight.. seriously. You guys are my life. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment