Friday, August 16, 2013

International Week


Hello people who read my blog! Thanks for stopping by again. This week was our schools international week, where the students and teachers got to participate in other people's cultures. Each day of the week a certain country would have something going on at lunch like Henna designs, poi making, bead making, a flash mob which combined songs from different countries into their dance and more. On the Friday the whole school was to dress up in anything cultural. Being the lazy person I am, I decided not to dress up this year, but walking into school and seeing so many different costumes and colours, I had to join in. Shrestha brought me an Indian costume to wear for the day and the other girls participated too. 


Dammit these girls are so perfect. Even Mr B in the background.



 Hey Rebecca


Dat cockblock though







I regret not taking photos of what other people were wearing and how the school looked. Dammit.
Anyways, at night our school had an international food fesitival, which was open to the public. Mika had choreographed a Hawaiian dance for Me, Gem, Julie, Tyla and herself to dance on the night. Tyla had too drop out though. If she was in it, the dance would've been ten times cuter. Thank you to Mika for making such a cute dance though! HAWAIIIIIIIII!  There was so much lovely food and lovely performances throughout the night. Raj got me like a gazzilion sticks of Candy floss, so I was pretty satisfied. 

Anyways, had a pretty much flawless day! So excited about tomorrow. I'm so excited, I just cant hide it. Anyways, have a good weekend guys. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon



Where to find me:
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AbbieSalvadorMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment