Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Friendliest friends #charlotte

Hey you guys, Im sorry I haven't blogged much these holidays. I literally have been home all holidays. I'll have a blog post, tonight and tomorrow aswell, i promise.

I've watched the Great Gatsby and Despicable me 2... but i watched it online in bed. So, I don't think that counts as me going out to physically watch the movies.. BUT BOTH WERE REALLY GOOD. I LOVED THEM BOTH,
So today I went out with Emily and Shrestha and we went to Manukau and went shopping for birthday gifts and had a cute little bonding day, since it's been ages since we've been shopping together and it was a really good day. I bought my shoes and bag for ball, so i pretty much have everything done for ball. We mainly took selfies the whole day. It was a very very productive day, I just can't put into words how productive it was, simple because so many things happened. Then my mum came and picked us up and then they became bestfriends with my mum, cus she's the best thing ever. Here are photos of us throughout the day. 











 they took selfies without me. #rude
Shrestha is the cutest human being ever.

Outfit post
Shrestha: Plain black muscle shirt (Cotton on)
Grey knitted cardigan (Factorie)
Maroon High Waisted Chino (H&M)
Vans 
Emily: Blue crop shirt (Dotti)
Kathmandu Puff Jacket
Dark denim Jeans (Cotton On  )
Vans
Abbie: Black knitted sweater (JayJays)
Denim Jeans (Dickies)
Shoulder Bag (Some bag sale.. lol)
Vans


Throughout the day we literally were singing Best Song Ever by One Direction. That is our jam atm. The 
music video is probably the best thing i've ever seen in my life, they're just getting more hotter every second, and i just need Harry Styles please. Zayn makes a prettier girl than I do. *sigh*




Anyways, I'll see you when i next upload a post. I hope you guys are having a very lovely holiday :D see you soon. In the mean time, have a look at how cute i am in this picture. (the video is on emilys instagram, while you're there, follow her.)


Where to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment