Friday, July 12, 2013

June/July Favourites


I've always wanted to do a monthly favorite blog post, so here we go. I know we're like two weeks into July already, but better late than never. This blog post will consist of my favorite products or things I've been really enjoying and liking this month. So i hope you guys enjoy!

Sleek (Au Natural)

I know I only got this like a couple of weeks ago, but this is what I've been reaching for a lot lately. I've been wanting this pallet for so long and ever since I got my hands on it I've been using it for everything. It has a perfect color to fill in my brows and a perfect color to wear on my eyelids. It has a range of shimmers and a nice range of matte. Plus i love the packaging. Definitely my favourite this month so far! 





Tresemme heat tamer spray 
I hardly use treatment for my hair, which is probably a really bad thing considering i always use heat on my hair. But I came across this heat protectant and it is probably the best one I've tried so far. It does leave my hair smelling good and feeling soft. 



Mango Body Butter
This was a well loved product in the summer and then i suddenly stopped using it. I have no idea why aswell. But lately I have been using it a lot. It's moisturizing and your skin does stay moisturized rather than drying like 5 minutes later AND it smells amazing. Its a good dupe for the Body Shop body butters. 




Gold
Usually the jewelry i wear is silver, or i prefer silver over gold. In production our costume/props manager had bought this beautiful gold statement necklace for one of my scenes, and it looked amazing. You can see it has some silver on it. She also had me wear gold rings and gold bracelets. Ever since then I've been in love with the necklace and the bracelets, and with gold jewelry. But definitely one of my favourite pieces this month, and plus she gave it to me to keep forever, so I'm pretty happy. 







                                                              LEWIS WATSON
Yeah, I have been listening to him for quite awhile now, but this past month he is all i've been listening to. He is amazing. Thank you Emily for showing me him. I really need to buy his EP's, because this is an artist that deserves to be paid for his music. Fav song atm from him is Calling, Little Darling and Into the Wild.


Nails
Because its winter and  freezing cold, these polishes would look great. I wore them for like 2 weeks but 3 days at a time, purely because they chip all the time, and I'm really bad at taking care of my nails. But lovely shades of blue for the season.



My favourite photo this month, is the one i took today.
This was the most friendliest dog I have ever met in my life. I was walking to school late this morning and this dog decided to take a walk with me. It didn't have a tag and I had no idea where it lived, so I let it follow me to school where I could get the school to call Animal Rescue to take care of him until they can find his owner. It followed and responded to me. Whenever i said "Stay" "Slow Down" "Stop" It would wait for me, then when i said "GO" it would run it's little heart out. It was the cutest little thing ever. 


Anyways, I had nothing to blog about this week, So i hope this was okay. Trust me, I have heaps of favourites this month, but if i had to narrow it down, these would be them. My blog will be more interesting over the next few weeks because its holidays which means heaps of dates, heaps of food picutres, heaps of outfit posts, and since ball is coming up soon ;) I am planning to do a get ready with me blogpost for ball. So no more boring posts I promise. Thanks for staying and reading. Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Sleek Au Naturale palette! Cheap yet has a variety of neutrals that works for day wear!

    xo runbarbierun

    ReplyDelete