Saturday, August 17, 2013

BALLIN

I have been waiting for this night for so long, I don't think you guys understand. Ever since I've been watching movies with proms and balls involved, I couldn't wait for the night I would actually go to one. Me and the girls have been so excited we literally talked about it every day this year, we went ball shopping together, we went online shopping together, we linked each other dresses, hair styles and makeup. Then last night everything came true.

3/5 of the girls went to get their nails done. Me, Emily and Shrestha. Technically Emily just wanted to come with us, she didn't even get her nails done. #cockblock. So my parents took us around 11 oclock and we got home around 12:30.


Then around 2 oclock, I had a shower then it was time to get ready. You're probably all thinking "wow that's so early". Well no it's not. I had to dry my hair, then curl it. Do you know how much hair i have on my head? I started to put on makeup around 3:30 and I thought it was only going to take me 30 minutes, since I can put on my makeup really fast. But I realized I could take my time. So it took me about an hour to finish everything.

On my face I am wearing:
Natural Face Glamour Primer
Foundation: Rimmel Stay Matte (Golden Beige)
Setting powder: Revlon ColourStay (Translucent)
 I just used a gel foundation to cover a few blemishes: Avon Gel Foundation
Contour: Thin Lizzy (medium)



On my eyes I am wearing:
Eye Primer: Nude
Base: Sleek Palette (Honey)
Lid: Mac (Woodwinked)
Crease: I blended woodwinked into my crease
OuterCrease: Sleek Palette (Bark)
Liquid Eyeliner: Bluebird (Black)
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Lash Extending & Maybelline The Falsies
Fake Lashes: Manicare (Alisha Lashes)






On my lips I am wearing:
Lip Liner: Rimmel (Pink Posh)
Lipstick: Maybelline ColourSensational (Coral Pop)
Lipgloss: Revlon (Eggnog)





When I went shopping for my dress, I immediately fell inlove with it. I would've never went for a white dress, but just look at the detailing and the drop. It was the most perfect dress. The back was perfect. I don't have photos of me showing the back though, but some other photographer does, and when I get it, I will put it up.


My clutch was from Colette and my shoes with from Novo. 




Once I was ready my Aunties came over and they dressed up to take nice photos too. Isn't my family just the cutest. Once they were done, my ball date came. He came over and kjasdnfkjalsndkfasdfnasdnfladsf thats me being lost for words okay. He looked amazing. 





Dat family colour co-ordination




Welcome the date






 Around 6:15 we went back to his and his Mum and Sister dropped us off to the ball.
We had this whole plan going on where we'd be the last ones to walk in so everyone would be like :O yeeee #swaggestcoupleever. We went down the escalator into the room, behind Emily and Teeroy, and the ball looked amazing. The theme was on point. It looked stunning. There were fairy lights. Curtain Materials hanging from the ceiling. The music was pumping. Our table had the perfect amount of seats to fit us all aswell. We took photos and danced for about an hour until the food was ready to be served. The food was amazing aswell. So pretty much everything was going perfect. Chandar K was taking photos that night aswell, and him and I were absolutely determined to get a proper smiling photo of Raj. It took so many shots and so much energy from me begging him for just one smiling photo. But in the end it was worth it, and i can't wait to see the photo. ZM had a booth where you could take selfies and they would print out the pictures for you on the spot aswell. I had so much energy at one point, I eventually ended up on the dancefloor for atleast 5 songs. I definitely should've won best dancer. No one has anything on my twerking. Eventually desert was ready and me and Raj ran to get something. They had strawberry Ice cream and that on its own was probably the best desert anyone could ever offer me. They also had CheeseCake, other ice creams, fruit salad, these honey cones with whipped cream and other things. The night started to slow down a bit as I started to get really super tired. But the whole night I was waiting for a slow song to play and several slow songs played in one whole 10 minute section. So me, Raj and the rest of the room had their ball dates in their arms dancing. It was perfect. Eventually the night was over and I was so tired. Raj gave me his blazer to wear on the way home and he was carrying my shoes and clutch, while I was starting to fall asleep on his shoulder.



 My favourite girls in the world

 Cue the couple selfies

EmiRoy
Shrelijah
JaLie
 TyRon
RajBbie







 She's the cutest

 This is one of my favourite photos from the night

 Too many people on the dancefloor. So we made our own. Tyla was going hardout.






He scrubs up well, don't he?


 Shrestha looks like she's high

 Hehehe, looks like we're on the red carpet





I had the best night ever. I'm still in awe over how perfect everything went. So big thank you to the ball committee, the photographers, to.. everyone else to made last night very special. Thank you for reading such a long blogpost. There's probably going to be another one, because I want to put up the photos that Chandar K took and that ZM took and what the other photographer took. Thanks for reading. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment