Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Favourites

Welcome back you! I'm back with monthly favourites for the month of August. How exciting, right? So here are all the things I've been enjoying this month.

I rarely use foundation, but ever since I used this for the night of ball i fell inlove. I only wear it whenever I need to, usually on the weekends when im going out. But if i were to grab a foundation, this would be my go to.  If you do own any Rimmel products you already know how lovely their makeup smells. It has such a distinct smell, which I can't describe. I got mine at a make up sale for only $5, so I don't know how much it retails for, because I've never seen the one in a tube before. But if you wanted to get it in a bottle it usually retails from $25-$30. 


Next favourite are these two lipsticks. One is a from colour collection and it's matte in the shade Sierra.  It
s been a favourite of mine for awhile. It's sort of mixed between an orange, brown and a red. The camera doesn't do it much justice, but it's such a perfect colour for the season. I have no idea where I got this from, I can't even remember, so I'm unsure how much this retails for. The other lipstick is Maybelline. It's such a bright colour, but I absolutely love it. Coral is probably my favourite colour at the moment, and I never knew I would suit a pinkish lipstick. This was my lipstick for ball aswell. But definitely one of my favourites. It retails for about $19-$21 depending on where you go (Kmart is always the cheapest).



A lot of the stuff I'm showing you right now are from ball night, but whatever. I got this like a month before ball. Raj knew I've been wanting this since forever, and he surprised me by buying it. He actually walked into mac and asked for it, which I thought was the cutest thing. I'm such a spoiled girlfriend. Anyways, I forced myself not to wear it until ball night. It's woodwinked by Mac. This excites me because this is my first mac product. I hate going into that store simply because I know I'll walk out crying and empty handed. Mac sells small eyeshadow pots for $38. 




I bought this awhile ago and I used to use it quite a bit. Then I forgot it existed, then I remembered it existed. I've been using it a lot in the morning when I look tired and ugly. One is for your under eyes and the other  is for your blemishes you want to cover, it also has a treatment to cure your acne in it. It does only come in one shade because once its blended it becomes your actual skin tone colour. Retail prices is around $9-$15. I got mine at a sale for $1.




This month I got my second ear piercing which was so exciting for me since I've wanted one since year 10. I've been wearing this two earrings all month. I have so many different earrings, but I just like these two together. The leaf earring was from my grandma, and the second piercing was just from the pharmacy.


We bought a curler a month ago, and I've been using it a lot. I had naturally straight hair, which I find so boring and I want my hair to be big and fluffy and curly and wavy. Damn you people who naturally have big luscious hair. Anyways, It was on sale for around $60 I think. It's VS Sassoon. It was either this or Remington, so we just got this. But lately this has been my holygrail. 


Another favourite this month is my trusty handbag which I take everywhere whenever I go out. It's so beautiful to me. Ask my friends how much I love this thing. Even if i have nothing to put it in, I take it with me. It's probably because I haven't had a proper handbag in so long. But I got this at a bag sale for 
$30. 


I love these heels. I'm not a high heeled type of girl, I rarely wear heels. I wore these to ball. I absolutely love the colour and the style. It's not too high and they're so comfortable. I got these at Novo for $30. I just like staring at them.


Okey, so these are all my monthly favourites. I hope you enjoyed it. Another favourite this month is Pretty Little Liars. But it's always a favourite. But this weeks episode was the best, I watched it twice. Breaks my heart everytime that my favourite boy character ends up being A. Anyways, see you soon. Kisses. x



Where to find me:
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AbbieSalvadorMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment