Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mortal Instruments, Filming, Mcdonalds and Boyfriends

Welcome back! Today I woke up at 9:00am to film for my music video for school project. We filmed until around 1:30pm and I think my whole group thanked the weather Gods for the sunny weather. Emily made us some pasta because she's a good wife. I left her house around 1:30 and waited for the boyfee to get ready, and we went and watched The City of Bones and eat mcdeez. 

Outfit 


633 Desert Bloom





Outfit post. This is my go to outfit, nothing special really.
Camo Jacket: Cotton on
Shirt: Emilys
Leggings: Kmart
Shoes: Vans
Beanie: Can't remember
Bag: Sale

So waiting for the boyfee to come, I decided to be a photographer and take photos of the sky.


Found this really nice chalk drawing upstairs at Botany

Time for a few selfies with my boyfriends



Selfie with the actual boyfriend


I read The City of Bones two years ago, and when I found out it was going to be a movie I was so excited.  It was The Mortal Instruments that got me into reading fantasy novels. I love the plot and characters of the book already and when I saw the casting before the movie came out, I was a tad disappointed with my favorite character which was Jace. In my head he wouldn't play Jace well enough, because he didn't look like the cute guy I pictured in my head. Turns out he played Jace really well, some of the lines in the book were incorporated into the movie and he delivered them so well. I really liked Jace, he wasn't as goodlooking as the guy in my head, but he played the character perfectly. As soon as the club scene happened I fangirled because the way the movie was shot was exactly how the book made me imagine what it would look like. I was a bit confused at first when I saw Valentine. I didn't realise it was him because he looked really young, but ohwell. It's by far the best book to movie ever. It made the Hunger Games look like such a joke. I could go on and on about everything but basically in the books I fell inlove with Jace Wayland and in the movie I fell inlove with Jace Wayland. 




Anyways, tata and see you soon. Hope you all have sweetdreams and have a good week. Spoil all your fathers tomorrow. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment