Tuesday, September 10, 2013

OOTD + Shrestha

Hello there, I haven't blogged in awhile. So here's a quick OOTD + Shrestha. We left school early to go to a job interview and it happened to be in the city. My lovely cousin offered to drive us there and back. I haven't really being doing much, external revision and internals are taking over my life at the moment. But yes, here is a quick OOTD + Shrestha


 I was trying to sneak shots of Shrestha and here are some of the shots
 Cutest photo ever.



We were at Albert Park and managed to sneak some quick OOTD shots. 

 I am wearing
Knitted Cardigan (JayJays)
Disco Pants (Cotton On)
HighLow blouse (Cotton on)
Platform Sandals (Hannahs)











On my hands and arms I am wearing
Flower Watch Ring (Pagani)
Silver Leaf Ring (Diva)
Ed Sheeran Bracelet
Gold Ring with Orange Oval thing (Diva)
Orange Ring (Diva)
Gold Ring (Avon)



My cousin managed to get us home at 5 and we played with Areeya for abit then went back to school for the open night. But here is a photo that Areeya took. She kept taking photos of the ground, because she couldnt hold the camera up properly. When she realised she got a picture of me so was so happy. I'll try blog as soon as I can. It's spring here, yay! I'm working on a spring outfit post. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for reading!



Where to find me:
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AbbieSalvadorMusic

I also have two new videos up on my youtube, one is an original so check it out if you haven't already!





No comments:

Post a Comment