Saturday, September 14, 2013

Another OOTD

Hello there, I'm trying to post more interesting stuff, but for now these will do. Today I went on a date with the boyfee and we went to get our holygrail.. which are the 5 dollar meals at BK. We live and breathe on BK. We walked around and managed to get some cute things, he got a really nice shirt and he picked and bought some rings for mwaaaaaaaaaah. We decided we had enough of Botany and we bused back and to kill off some time he agreed to be my photographer.













 Outfit:
Denim Jacket: Warehouse
Crop Knitted Jumper: Lippy
Disco Pants: Cotton on
Shoes: Vans


Okay, well that's it for now. Please give me ideas for anything :D Thank you for reading.
Bye Bye from me and da boyfee! Have a good week. 


Oh and before you go, I was just taking a casual photo of him getting the food and it turns out I snapped the picture just as he tipped the sundae over, and you can see it in the picture jakndfsjkasndf. Sorry I just find this really funny.




Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment