Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween

Wow, I literally cannot come up with good blog post titles. Anyways, hello and happy Halloween! I didn't do much on the actual day of Halloween, I just spent time with the fam bam and ate heaps of food. I also didn't go to school on friday because I had my induction in the city and since my mum came with me we did a lot of damage shopping around. On Saturday Tyla and I went to Ange's and Alydias Halloween party. I dressed up as Red Indian and Tyla dressed up as a Minion from despicable me. We both intentionally were guna be matching and dress up as Red Indians but change of plans.














Okay, so this was a really quick post before I go and spend Diwali with my girlies. Thanks for the good night everyone and thanks for reading my blog, hopefully I'll have another post up by tomorrow. Hope you had a great week! See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment