Friday, November 22, 2013

I've been waiting for this moment for so long

IM PRETTY SURE THIS BLOGPOST DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT WILL SPOIL THE MOVIE, SO IT'S OKAY. READ ON.

Hello guys, so I planned to watch Catching Fire as soon as it came out, but because of exams it kind of delayed everything. We were supposed to go on Friday but things came up, so Shrestha and I decided to go watch it last minute. Today was such a hot day, I swear I tanned when I was walking into Botany. We didn't take many photos and this was all we got. 


 Shrestha is wearing
High Waisted shorts from Factorie
Cropped Shirt from Dotti
Boots from Dotti



I am wearing
Shorts from Supre
Cropped Singlet from Cotton On
Vans

 We are alike in many ways. "Gentlemen please. Line up"


 Dat emotional stare into the distance



 We both had very high expectations when we walked into the cinema, and because the second book was my favorite out of the trilogy, I needed this movie to be good. I had a look at the character listing before I watched the movie, and I was kinda eh about some of them but the casting turned out better than I expected. The movie followed the book really well, the acting and emotion from the actors really hit me deep, and now I don't know if im a Gale girl or a Peeta girl because I love them both. After the movie I realized Peeta will never be the same and this is going to be the last movie we would see him as "Peeta", and it broke my heart. I also just want to discuss how much I loved the actor that played Finnick, he was so damn cute and his damn dimples and his damn charms and his damn eyes and his damn hair.... damn him. I loved everything about the movie, and I'm so impressed, I don't even know what aspect to start talking about. All I have to say is you have to watch it, and make sure to bring tissues for all the feels.

I only have one more exam left since I tackled three exams this week. A really close friend of mine is coming to visit New Zealand, and I will reveal who it will be in the next blogpost. I hope you guys are going well for exams. Thank you Shrestha for coming and feeling the feels with me. See you guys soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment