Saturday, June 22, 2013

FOR TODAY, I'LL REMEMBER YOUR SMILE. FOR TODAAAAAAAAAAAAY.


Hey guys, My week has been so super busy with production, my assessments and football and PRODUCTION. We had production camp this week on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday. In which we all managed to finally string the whole show together. Things here and there need a bit more retouching, but it's a good show, i promise you that. SO WHOEVER CAN COME WATCH, PLEASE BRING PEOPLE AND COME WATCH. Thursday we practiced the whole of act 1 and on Friday the whole of act 2, on the Saturday we did the whole show and we got feedback for the Director. I would have to say that our school probably has the most amazing singers ever. Like wow. The musicians at our school are so talented it's crazy. People you thought wouldn't be in a production are the funniest actors on stage. Production has been a handful, but looking at how far we've come really is amazing. A week left till live shows but we'll be good. I've had so many good laughs in production so far already, goodjob you guys.



 Okay Tyla, maybe there's a nice photo of you when we scroll down a bit more
 Okay, maybe scroll down a bit more
 Okay Tyla.. dw there might be a nice photo of you coming up soon. 
dem eyes, emily. Dem eyes.



 OH.  HERE IS A NICE PHOTO OF YOU TYLA. WE DID IT.









So today is a Saturday and i probably should be doing my stats assessment, but eh. Today i had production from 10:30 to around 2:30, and i was going to watch The Great Gatsby with Raj, but since we finished pretty late, we decided to just shop around, since it's been awhile that me and him have been out since we're always so busy. He bought me the book Elixir, which i've already read, but nothing beats having your own physical copy. I then bought some shorts. Trust me. My logic for buying shorts in Winter is pretty smart. Ok. Just trust me on this one. Anyways, we shopped around for a bit more and decided to call it a day, and went home and i slept for 2 hours and now im here blogging.


 As you may know I only started to properly blog again, and around the time I made it to my one year with Raj, I wasn't really blogging then. And since he's hardly on my blog, cus he doesnt take selfies with me weekly :(  i thought to upload some selfies we took over time.  But yes, most of you guys know we've been together for more than a year now, and i thought i'd acknowledge that since we didn't really take selfies on the night we went out for dinner. I have so many blogposts to catch up on, especially Ed Sheeran. But for right now, i thought i'd dedicate some of this post to him. But what's a miracle, is that he now does take selfies with me, because usually he wouldn't and now he does take pictures with me. Heaps of pictures.
So lets just give him a big round of applause for not killing me yet and for putting up with my shit for so long, even before we became rajbbie ;). But yes, it's coming up to our 1 year and 3 months and we're still the cutest. When we make it to our 2 year, i promise there will be heaps and heaps more photos. 



Now here are goodbye selfies of me. SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK. Or i might blog sometime this week when im not busy, trust me im trying really hard to balance everything out with school and being social and extra curricular stuff. It's really hard. byeeeeee. hi tyla, i know you wanted to be on my blog this week. So hi.









No comments:

Post a Comment