Saturday, June 15, 2013

idk what to call this blog post


Hello there readers, It's a Sunday which means its time to make a blogpost about my week. I know you guys are excited, don't lie.. loljks no one reads my blog. On Wednesday we had our game and on Thursday, i came to school late and only went in for english because I had to go Mission Heights to have a dress rehearsal for their Talent Show. Me and Em were opening the show with the song "Stay" by Rihanna. Dee also sang, and Gemma and Teeroy danced together. We all put together a performance at the end, where we all sang Valerie, Eli also joined us for this performance. You can call us Sixth Harmonize ;) it was really nice singing with them and we all had a really nice time together. 





STORY TIME: I cannot even tell you how many times i have pranked all my friends about me and Raj breaking up. This time it was his idea, so blame him. We told them we were just going to stay friends and quickly did i tell Julie and Tyla it was all a joke and we kept playing the joke on Emily and Shrestha and for days they were so upset about it, im not lying. Shrestha and Emily feel as if they're apart of my relationship. One time i told Emily that she wasn't apart of it and she literally cried, im not joking, she was so sad about that she wasn't included in me and Raj's relationship. Anyways, i quickly moved on and told Emily it was a joke and Shrestha still had no idea and it was so cute because she just wanted us to get back together, then Raj told her and she was mad at me, but she can't stay mad at me for too long because she loves me. Seriously. This joke lasted pretty much all of this week.

Friday and Saturday weren't really interesting. Though i did watch Breakfast At Tiffanys and i fell inlove with Audrey Hepburn's character. She is so perfect. She is so skinny and her accent is amazing and her eyes. The movie was really cute and i loved it. 




And now today is a Sunday and it was raining, so there was nothing to do. So i decided to play with some of my makeup and try wear the shorts i bought at the start of the year that i probably won't be able to wear until the end of the year. So lets just hope i still fit into them. Anyways, I got my cousin Ashley to take snapshots of me being derp and what not. Not really much of an outfit post, it was too cold. It's more of a "im bored" selfie post. Im quite happy with how long my hair is right now. You can't really see my makeup in the photos, i promise i'll do proper ones when im not lazy. 










Okeeeey, well that's all for this week. I promise when i have the time, i'll put more into my blog. I'll make all my friends dress up and we can take photos ;) (Shrestha, Emily, Julie and Tyla get ready to take selfies soon) Alright, I hope you all have a good week, take care! OH AND BUY PRODUCTION TICKETS AT OUR SCHOOL RECEPTION. and Hello Emily you attention seeker always wanting to be on my blog. 


1 comment: