Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last minute

Hello my lovelies. I know I didn't blog last week when I was meant to, but basically ISABEL IS BACK TO VISIT and we threw her a surprise party and all the boys and girls were there to celebrate, and we didn't take many photos which is why there was no blog post, but I'll leave the photo's we did take down below.

Yesterday Emily dragged me along to go last minute Christmas shopping with her because she's leaving to the UK in 10 days (not even going to miss you Emily. bye). The weather has been rubbish lately and yesterday it wouldn't decide if it wanted to be sunny or rainy.  Because it was quite last minute we couldn't be bothered to go anywhere else so we just stuck to Botany, and Emily ran her errands while I walked around and tried not to buy anything. We ended up taking selfies, and editing them at my house for like 4 hours straight. We eventually made a christmas cover aswell. But here are a few pics we took throughout the day.










 Today was quite a chill day so I really didn't try with my outfit.

Emily is wearing 
Knitted Jumper: Cotton on
Jeans: Glassons
Necklace: Diva
Vans
Bag: Rubi

I am wearing
Knitted Singlet: Cotton on
Jeans: ?? Philippines
Shoes: Hannahs


Here are the few photos that were taken that night


And ofcourse my favourite photo. I am not a model. Camera turned on by itself. 

Anyways, I hope ya'll are having a jolly Christmas holiday and are enjoying the internet while you can. I will see you with my next post. tataaaa, it won't let me link our new youtube cover, but im sure most of you guys have heard it anyway. If you want to watch it "AbbieandEmilymusic, last christmas".

See you soon x
Where to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment